Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Baby Fit Free!

I am so encouraged! Last night was our first baby fit free bedtime (say that 10 times fast) in over two weeks. It was so awesome. I didn't have to pin down a toddler. I didn't have to block the door. I didn't have to take any stuffed animals away. I didn't have to make any threats. I didn't have to pray feverishly that my child would chill out and just GO TO SLEEP. I didn't even have to call for back-up!!

And then, as if last night wasn't enough, this morning for the first time in over two weeks, Princess #3 put on only one outfit without a fit and proceeded to ask me to do her hair. People, this is HUGE. You really have no idea how amazing these past 18 hours have been--seriously!! I know that this is only one small step, but I'll take it. Thanks to all of you who have said prayers on our behalf. I think we are starting to see a faint glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel and I don't think it's a firefly.

2 comments:

The Momma Chronicles said...

Waaaaait wait wait wait WAIT a minute. She asked you to do her hair!???

Huge indeed!

Bird said...

Wow, Sarah, that is really awesome. I was praying for you guys. Hopefully it'll continue, huh?