Monday, April 09, 2012

A (lot of) Knit(s) A Week

Easter!
He is RISEN!

Knitting up little critters for the royal Easter
baskets has become a bit of a tradition.
I just can't help myself.
They are so quick and great stash user-uppers!
All of the patterns are from Susan B. Anderson's fab
book:  Itty Bitty Toys.
I highly recommend her books/patterns.
They are well-written,
and oh! so! cute!

Without further ado here are the 2012 editions:

Mama and baby koala for Princess #1.
Although, secretly, I was tempted to send them to
her auntie, who loved anything koala when she
was younger. :)

It's a stripey kitty!!
It matches Princess #3's pinwheel sweater. :)
Wait . . .

. . . no, it's cute blue mousey!
I love these reversible stuffed animals
so, so much!!

Timmy, it's Timmy!
He's a handful of trouble at every turn,
the sheep that is . . .
 er, um, ahem. {grin}

A little puppy wrapped in blankie for Princess #2.

No comments: