Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Princess #3 is 7!!

And she got to celebrate on crutches!
Woot!
This was a year of a lot of growing up for
our spirited miss.
This was a year with a lot of learning for
her parents.
She is a blessing.
She has been used by God in my life to point out a lot of areas 
I didn't know I needed (and still need) to work on.
I should probably be more thankful for that. {grin}
Yay for Barbies!!

Here are some things that you should know about our precious girl,
our youngest daughter.
She is a/an:

*fast and furious bicycle rider.  No training wheels for this one!

*fabulous reader.

*aspiring seamstress.

*giver of neck-popping hugs.

*brave trier of new things.

*lover of all things Barbie.

*wonderful brother watcher.

*aspiring chef.

*quick witted teaser.

*infectious giggler.

We are so proud of her accomplishments this year.
A lot of things we take for granted, are struggles for her,
and she is learning to handle them with grace.

Cuddling her sweet Frosty Rudolph!
Happy 7th, my dear, my darling!!

1 comment:

The Momma Chronicles said...

Sweet sweet #3. That girl blesses my buttons, I tell ya. Happy (late) birthday to you!