Monday, April 25, 2011

Can You Handle More Randomness??

1.  I hope so.

2.  Because I don't have any energy to form coherent thoughts today.  It's been an exhausting couple of weeks.

3.  I even broke down and made coffee.  If you know me, you would know that is a rare occurrence.

4.  Of course, my version of coffee is all about what you add to the coffee to make it taste less coffee-ish.

5.  I wish coffee tasted the way it smells.

6.  I finally finished a test knit I've been working on.  It looks really cool.

7.  If I get permission, I'll post some pictures on the blog.

8.  It took a lot of attempts to get it right, since I was learning some new skills.

9.  Every once and a while it is good to get out of your knitting comfort zone and try something different.

10.  That being said, I'm not sure I'll ever double knit anything, again.

11.  But I know how to! {grin}

12.  I'm making tennis racket shaped pasta for lunch.

13.  My parents bought it for me.

14.  When I was in 1st grade I picked up my first tennis racket and was hooked.

15.  My parents haven't forgotten that love I had.

16.  And I like that about them.

17.  Thanks for putting up with a bit more random, dear readers.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm with you on the coffee smell! Every night when I prep D's coffee, I sit and sniff (and sniff, and sniff) the wonderful aroma of the coffee in the can...ahhh, if only it tasted as yummy as it smells!!!

Did you get my email? Cancelling today?