Monday, January 03, 2011

Another Monday Ramble

1.  School was back on today.

2.  Surprisingly, it went really well.

3.  I don't know why that surprises me, but it did.  And it was a nice way to start the week.

4.  I didn't make any specific new year resolutions.

5.  Just kept to the broad one:  survival.

6.  I got the Pioneer Woman cookbook for Christmas and boy, have we been eating yummy new stuff these past couple of weeks.  The sour cream pancakes were delish!

7.  The pancakes were notable because as a general rule, I could do without pancakes in my life.

8.  I started on my February must-have knits.  I am knitting up Princess #3 a bunch of fun goodies for her b-day.

9.  And I found an adorable (easy, I hope) pattern for making a fire engine cake for the Prince.

10.  When I showed him the picture, it immediately triggered his siren wail. {grin}

11.  Next week all three of my sisters and their adorable children arrive at my parents' place.

12.  I should probably convince the King to buy or rent an RV for us to live in while they are in the area.

13.  Thataway, we won't miss a minute of time spent. {grin}

14.  Happy New Year, dear readers!

No comments: