Thursday, August 06, 2009

She's 7!!

Princess #2 is now 7 my friends. And she is lamenting the fact that she isn't older yet. Seven seems too old for her somehow.

She loves to play "naked" dress-up. Loves to color. Is learning to love to read (the new glasses for reading have inspired her I think). Has a wonderful best friend. Loves animals, horses to be more specific. Wants to be an animal doctor. Loves 2nd grade, "it's easy-peasy Mama". Is an odd combination of girly-girl and teenage boy. Still loves to snuggle and cuddle with me when she slows down long enough. Loves her baby brother, okay, the sisters too. Loves to be outside. Loves to swim. Loves to try new things.

What I love about her is that she makes my life interesting. She is easy-going. She loves so deeply and so strongly and so instantly--amazing, really. She is my little tiny baby who was in such a hurry to join our family, and now she's growing into a beautiful young lady who loves her family and her Lord.

We love you Princess!!



A horse from P #3


Haunted Castle Cake



Cool castle legos


1 comment:

Bird said...

What is naked dress up, dare I ask?