Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some Circular Thought

Frustration=a full-on breech positioned baby=contractions 24/7 with no visible progress=no immediate labor and delivery=cranky, tired mama=cranky, (mama wishes they were tired) girls=tired Nanny (thanks mom!) and husband (thanks honey!)=frustrated castle dwellers!

All I know with every fiber of my being, is that the One who has known this baby's birth date from the beginning of time is definitely in control, as much as I wish it was me. HE has made it abundantly clear that this is not about what the Queen deems best, but what HE KNOWS is best for me and this little one HE has given to me.

And all I can say is, this baby better awfully darn cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I were close enough to help out a bit! We're praying for you and your little man. (And I have no doubt he'll be adorable!)

The Momma Chronicles said...

He'll be absolutely perfect. Just like the other three. <3

Luke, Jenn, Haddon, Schaeffer, & Casper said...

Hang in there! Wish I were close too...

Jordan said...

ahhhh...you KNOW he'll be cute!!! How could he not be?