Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Knock, Knock

I think that one of the best (only?) perks about being pregnant is feeling the baby move. I remember with Princess #1 feeling her first strong kick on Christmas Eve morning and then at very predictable times thereafter. Princess #2 was a different story, she was like having an internal amusement park 24/7! Princess #3 was also a predictable baby, preferring to move only after meals. This little one loves to really move it, move it at night and early in the mornings. He moves during the day too, but the wee hours seem to be his favorite (yah, I'm scared).

This morning, I had my first "conversation" with him!! He kicked, a real good one, and I pushed back where I felt the move, and then he instantly replied with another good strong kick. Too much fun. This went on for several minutes during which I know I had the biggest, dopiest smile on my face.

And I couldn't help it, I'm in love.

2 comments:

LaughterThoughts said...

I love doing that! Pushing on the foot until it kicks back!:) Special, special times.:):):)

Jordan said...

Oh, I just LOVED feeling the babies move. I loved knowing that I was the only one that could feel it--I felt like I had a special secret that no one knew about. :) I'm so happy for you guys!!