Saturday, August 11, 2007

I've Taught Her Well

Tonight, while clearing away more "stuff", so that he can potentially put in the new kitchen floor; my hubby found Princess #1's purse. He peeked inside and then shared the contents with me. All I can say is that she knows what a girl needs.

You need multiple shades and types of lip-gloss, lipstick, and other lip cosmetics. For instance you might need the lip-gloss ring to cover the accessorizing of the naked finger, and any lip care needs you may have when your purse isn't handy. You may also need extra bracelets or necklaces in neutral colors for that last minute outfit-completer. You will need a key ring, so you can get home again. But money . . . with those cute pouty lips and cute jewelry, what Daddy can say no to a stop at DQ?

1 comment:

Montgummibears said...

Hey! I have a couple purses like that too...not mine of course. :) I didn't know you had a blog...I've enjoyed looking at some of your pictures!! Check mine out if you dare...ha ha!
The remodel looks great - you're changing some things! I can't wait to see it when it's finished.
Love you, I'll talk to you soon about your email...I'm praying about it.
~tm