Sunday, August 19, 2007

Countertops and Floors . . . Oh My!!

My wonderful husband has been working hard these past couple weekends finishing up the last big bits of the kitchen remodel. Last weekend the long awaited countertops went on and my sink went in permanently! Yay!
Then this weekend, thanks to a fire out near where he works, he got an extra day off and got all the flooring done in the main area of the kitchen and then also through to the dinette. Today he made it up to the pantry. It looks so nice. It is Pergo, snap and lock tile. Wonderful stuff. Oh, and don't forget to check out my pretty new stove in the picture too, it's to the right of Princess #3!



3 comments:

Chelle said...

Hi Sar! So...I was prepared to leave a post but then it became so big that I just blogged it instead. Anyway...to read a more detailed description of what a good friend I think you are please read my latest blog:-) BTW...home remodels...I can relate...ugh:-)

Love you!
:-)Michelle

The Momma Chronicles said...

Yaaaaaay! Floors and sinks and counter tops! Yaaaaaay!

Bird said...

wow, looks great! can't believe it's done, already! :)