Thursday, March 08, 2007

Yeah for Baby Legs!!





Well, I bought some baby legs a week or so ago. Basically they are just leg warmers that fit a baby's legs from ankle to chubby thigh. (The packaging states they fit size 0-10 years.) I must say that they are wonderful for potty training. We have thrown out the pull-ups with the exception of nap and bedtime and are just using "big girl panties" with Princess #3. Of course some days are better than others as far as accidents, but I've noticed that if she's in pants, she tends to have more accidents. So when we're home it's baby legs with a skirt and she's doing great.

This morning has been one of our best days in real panties and I have needed a good one here lately as far as potty training is concerned.

1 comment:

LaughterThoughts said...

guess i really need to finally get around to getting me some of those babylegs... of course now it's getting all springy and warm... so maybe i'll hold off until the fall.:) ...and so goes my seasonal cycle of putting it off!

off to get rid of the "bee-'pider" which is scaring #4 silly. just a pesky little house fly, but what can ya do.