Friday, November 11, 2011

Quiet and Crazy

So in a moment of what is hopefully fleeting insanity and perhaps, an over-inflated sense of my knitting speed, I decided to tackle making myself an entire sweater started and completed in the month of November. (It may have also been due to the fact that what is left of my Christmas knitting is uninspiring.)   Anyway, I decided to try.  And being the impulsive freak that I am, I decided to make a long sleeve pullover . . . out of laceweight yarn.  Yep, I am a glutton.  But I am not alone.

And that, dear readers, is why it has been quiet here at the blog.  I am knitting in every spare second that I have and am loving the challenge of this.  So wish me luck.  Wish me speed and accuracy.

Oh, and Christmas knitting, I'll see you in December!!

No comments: