Monday, October 03, 2011

A Knit A Week

Just in time for that first bite of fall weather
a new pair of socks.


These are by far the laciest socks I've knit thus far.
So feminine and so delicate looking in this yarn color.



Yarn:  Malabrigo Sock Yarn in the natural colorway

Verdict:  This yarn is so soft, but I do wonder how it will
end up wearing, it just feels flimsy. It would knit up a
fabulous shawl though. 
The pattern was well-written and fun to do.
However, definitely not a project to just
toss in the purse and work on during soccer practice.
I worked on this with a group of other knitters 
I met through Ravelry and it was 
a good thing to have that accountability . . .
these might have languished a bit longer if I hadn't had their
encouragement!

1 comment:

Sarah M. said...

So beautiful! You did an awesome job! Yay for fall and socks!