Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Knit A Week

My sister just sent me a picture of my niece in her
welcome baby knitwear and I had to
share because she is such a little doll!


Patterns:  Sourball Bonnet by: Larissa Brown (Rav. link)
Lillie Baby Cardigan by: Laura Edwards (Rav. link)
Both patterns are fab freebies!

Yarn:  Jill Draper's Hudson in the Dainty Bess colorway.
Buttons are from a wonderful maker of fabric-covered
creations.  I love her buttons!!

Verdict:  I could not ask for sweeter, quicker, more
fabulous projects than these two.  Jill's amazing, soft, squishy 
Hudson yarn paired with my sweet niece. . . scrumptious!
Both the hat and the cardy were made with just one skein 
of yarn and a wee bit of some left over 
Hudson from a different project.
Love, love, love!

1 comment:

Bird said...

I'm going to try the pattern for a friend's expected baby girl. My yarn's not as pretty as yours, though, nor will my intended recipient be as cute as yours. ;)