Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Knit A Week




I know, I know, more socks.  
But making them is one of my favorite 
go-to knitting projects.  Not to mention, I have
a pair going at.all.times. :)
Socks are great for when you just have a couple of minutes
or you are in a waiting room 
or taking a drive with your chauffeur {grin}
or 
or
or
Try them, try them, you will like them!

Pattern:  Ampersand Socks (a freebie)

Yarn:  Socks that Rock Mediumweight in the 
Wonderful Goodness colorway
(Souvenir yarn from our time at the coast!)

Verdict:  I really enjoy the Blue Moon Fibers yarn-it is a pleasure to work
with.  It is so sproingy!  And I love this simple colorway.
The pattern was an easy one to memorize, which
is something I tend to look for in a sock pattern, and
looks really cool.

No comments: