Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Have A Grateful Heart

Most days I get bogged down in the minutiae. Why won't life go the way I think would be best?? The curse of being the oldest child plagues me still.

I forget to be thankful. I forget to be humble. I forget that those pesky, life-changers are gifts that I have been entrusted with by the One Most High. I forget Who is the giver of those lives that challenge me so much.

When I do slow down and look out to see the big picture, the blessing that is my life is overwhelming.

I am thankful.

I do feel humbled by the responsibilities that He feels I can handle.

I am grateful for the time I have been granted thus far with my four blessings.

Happy Thanksgiving, dear readers. I hope today you find time to count your blessings and name them one by one.






No comments: