Monday, October 18, 2010
Just Another Random Monday
1. My internet free week last week, went well. Not totally free of high-speed, but a definite reduction in time spent. Good.
2. As a result, lots of knitting got done. Finished the Prince's Christmas sweater. It is in desperate need of a good blocking. Then photos.
3. It got cold here. As in long sleeves and the dreaded dusting off of Princess #3's baby legs.
4. Adaptability is something she struggles with, so changes like the weather getting colder throw her. And me.
5. Today it only took 1 hour for her to put on her baby legs. I'm optimistically hoping for 45 minutes tomorrow.
6. When it takes 1 hour to put on two leg warmers, it kind of cuts into mama-supervised school time.
7. However, Princess #1 buckled down on her own and got a couple things done. Whoo-hoo!
8. We've been going on lots of walks.
9. So many walks that the word "walk" makes the Prince run for his shoes and coat and head for the door.
10. Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I hope you all are enjoying yours too!