Tuesday, October 26, 2010
1. This week has been a long one. And yes, I realize it's only Tuesday.
2. I just threw away a perfectly good box of markers because I was tired of the Prince finding them and using them on every flat surface in my house.
3. Don't worry I warned the Princess' of the marker's fate if I found them out again.
4. The Prince had to clean up his pictures off the floor. He thought it was fun. At first.
5. Where was I you ask? Rescuing my pumpkin muffins from the oven. How long does that take you ask? Approximately long enough for an industrious boy to uncap and use five markers all over the kitchen floor. I'm guessing 2 minutes.
6. Princess #3's socks and baby legs are still wreaking havoc at the castle. I don't want to talk about it. I want to rage and scream about it.
7. But I don't. I just muddle through.
8. I like the word muddle. I am muddling through my Christmas knitting, but am losing steam and excitement over it. What I really want to knit is socks. For me.
9. I recently bought Cookie A.'s book Sock Innovation, and it is calling to me.
10. No soccer this week or next week or the week after that, all the way until next August. That makes me happy.
11. So does the thought of planting spring bulbs. Which I am going to do this weekend, since I don't have soccer to watch.
12. I usually forget that I've planted the bulbs and come spring enjoy my wonderful surprises popping up.
13. The Prince just brought me the marker that must have gotten away. I'm off to inspect my floors for more artwork.