Thursday, February 25, 2010

Problem Solved

We shop at Costco. Alot. I love Costco! However, one thing I detest are those individually wrapped rolls of T.P. Never fails that the end of the roll comes round on my trip and then I have to unwrap the new roll and, well, you get the idea. However, today in a moment of quietness, my problem was solved! Who knew being naughty would actually be a blessing for a mama?!

"Wow! This is strangely satisfying and oh so addicting!"

"Okay, two down, I wonder how many more I can tear into before someone notices?"

"The sound of ripping is like a drug."

"Wait! We're out. That can't be right, Mama shops at Costco!"

The end result: 7 freshly unwrapped rolls, just waiting to be used.
I call that a good day's work.

An interesting side note: Unrolling the T.P. did not seem to be of interest during this 15 minutes of fun, just taking off the "Kirkland" paper.
Of course, if it's a roll already on the dispenser, then my friends you got trouble.

2 comments:

The Momma Chronicles said...

What a smart, industrious little man! Ready to slay dragons for his mama any old time she needs. :)

Bird said...

Smart boy! Why unroll unless it's easy? Cute pictures--he never noticed you taking them?!