Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gratuitous Knitting Post

2010 is shaping up to be a great knitting year!! Yay, for finished projects to post in just the second week of January!


Noro Stripey Scarf for me
Pattern: Noro Striped Scarf (ravelry link)
Yarn: Noro Silk Garden Lite-4 skeins of 2 different color-ways
Verdict: This scarf is crazy long-which I love. However, do not attempt this scarf with boring yarn as it is knit 1, purl 1 til you die by self-inflicted knitting needle wound. The Noro color-changes are the only saving grace with this one.



iPod Felted Pouch for Princess #1
Pattern: Beginner's Lucky Pouch (ravelry link)
(with heavy personal modifications)
Yarn: Noro Kureyon-1 skein
Verdict: She loves it! And there is room for all the cords & girly whatnot as well as her iPod.


1 comment:

Bird said...

Wow, I wish I could be that successful. Which reminds me I have a question for you regarding picking up sleeve stitches. I'll try to call this week.