Monday, October 12, 2009

Did I Mention We Have Cats??

Like 6 new cats. Like we're crazy cat people now. A stray (now we know for sure!) mama cat adopted us about a month ago. And last Wednesday in the early am, made us the proud adopters-by-default of 5 baby kitties. To make it even harder to turn her away, since we wouldn't let her in the castle, she had her babies in an abandoned dollhouse in the garage. Cats anyone???? Please.



Proud mama, that the girls have named Willow-pelt. Willow for short.

She chose to have the babies in the living room, with easy access to the kitchen above for those late night munchies.

5 little kitties all in a pile. Couldn't have asked for a better science-unit this fall!!



1 comment:

Sarah M. said...

Hiii! I don't know if you got my phone message yesterday, but I have a friend who is very interested in one of your new kitties. :) Give me a call and I can give you all the info. She is very excited! :)