Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A Little Humor

As most of you know, I'm a homeschoolin' mama. We have our "yay for school days" and our moany groany, I hate learning and always want to be in (insert grade level of choice) grade. And you just have to roll with it.

Today was a moany groany, waily, gnashy of teeth kind of school day with both school-age princess' dishing out quite a bit of sass. I cracked open another can of my preferred carbonated drug of choice and dug in my heels. And school happened. I am the queen, remember?!

However, later on this afternoon while chatting with one of my sisters, Princess #2 announces that she has a joke. So I thought I'd share it . . .

Q: "What school teaches lots of math?"

A: "Homeschool"

Can you guess her favorite subject???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As Princess #2 was prancing around decked out in strings and strings of "jewels," Abaz told her she looked like a princess. She replied matter-of-factly, "I AM a princess." She's so funny!